Light is a safe, impartial, confidential space for clients to discuss their issues and not feel judged.
The therapy objectives for each individual
session are completely client lead.
My goal is to
facilitate change where change is wanted and to empower my clients by helping them find their inner strength, answers, tools and techniques to feel lighter, brighter and better equipped to face the
challenges that life presents.
I am a fully
qualified, insured Counsellor and Reiki Master with 9 years experience. As a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and The Reiki Association, I abide by a
strict code of ethics and confidentiality.
I have studied
and continue to study in all main models of Humanistic Counselling and Psychotherapy including: Person-Centred, Gestalt, Existential, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness and
Timeline Therapy. I also receive regular supervision. I am a volunteer counsellor for ARC in Wokingham and work for the charity Look Good Feel Better.
Qualifications & Accreditations include:
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Psychology
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling
- Certified Practitioner in Hypnotherapy
- Certified Practitioner of NLP
- Certificate in Time Line Therapy
- Reiki Master Practitioner
- Diploma in Teaching Mindfulness
- Diploma in Teaching Meditation
- Member of the BACP
- Member of The Reiki Association
- Currently studying for a Foundation Degree in Counselling (BACP Accredited)